Bed Start provides an opportunity to be in relationship with others in our own communities.
- Serving allows us to make a significant and immediate difference.
- Serving allows those in need to ask for help and receive it with Love and understanding.
- Serving builds connections beyond a line on your resume. The freedom and exposure to new environments, suburban and urban, draws on creativity to cultivate new ideas in philanthropy.
- Serving builds new skills in grass roots outreach, humanities and logistics.
- Serving supports a positive view of humanity and our future.
- Serving grows new relationships, not just with those you serve with, but people from all walks of life.
- Serving creates an opportunity to accomplish something as a team that couldn’t be accomplished individually.
- Besides, it’s great exercise without a gym membership.
To get started, CLICK the button below to complete the Service Application Form:Volunteer