Bed Start Suggestions
Bed Start will do the shopping for you! Just select your starter kit
Bed For a Child – $150
Provides twin bed, frame and bedding for a child currently sleeping on the floor, with a parent, or sharing with siblings in an undersized bed.
Bedroom Set – $330
Provides a bedroom set for a Veteran, unaccompanied youth, or abused spouse coming out of a shelter.
A Place at A Table – $400
Provides a Table with chairs for a family to share a meal together.
Living Room Set – $700
Provides a sofa, love seat, TV & Stand and a coffee table for a family to share time together.
Make a House a Home – $500
Provides many of the necessary items that accompany the initial delivery for a family to settle in. Bed Start will do the shopping for you, providing many of the following items:
- Living Room: lamps, coffee tables, and end tables
- Bed Room: lamps and night stands
- Kitchen: dishes, flatware, pots, plans, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, paper towels, cleaning liquids, dishwasher detergent and dish soap, and trash bags
- Bath Room: towels, wash clothes, bath set, toliet paper, tissues, disposable products, shampoo and conditioner, bar soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Laundry Room: laundry soap, dryer sheets, and bleach
Children’s Room: diapers, baby wipes, powder, soap, and shampoo